SECTION 1 – GENERAL
The use of this site and the purchase of any products and or services constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to comply with our billing policy.
- All services on the site are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by StealthEnomics™ before any billable product or service is provided/activated. In the event of a trial period, payment information must be on file before your account is created. You are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription and overage fees. All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services within the parameters defined by their packages.
- Payment receipts are provided electronically with each purchase, and may also be provided upon customer request.
SECTION 2 – BILLING CYCLE
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date.
- Payment failure: In the event a credit/debit card fails to charge successfully, access to the product will immediately cease.
- Deactivation: StealthEnomics™ reserves the right to remove customer application data from its servers after nonpayment.
SECTION 3 – FEES
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $65.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, StealthEnomics™ may assess a $60.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT METHODS
StealthEnomics™ accepts payments from most major credit cards, and in some cases, PayPal.
SECTION 5 – SUBSCRIPTION BILLING
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month (or year for yearly plans) in which the customer purchased the StealthEnomics™ subscription. Customers must request to cancel their subscriptions at least 10 days prior to their next billing date in order to avoid being charged on the billing date. StealthEnomics™ will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable except as described below.
SECTION 6 – REFUND POLICIES
StealthEnomics™ refund policies vary depending on the product as follows:
- For website development projects, the refund must be requested prior to the project being started and resources being allocated. A refund will not be provided after the official project kick-off.
- For recurring payments, refunds are only given on the first installment of a subscription, and only if the refund request is made within 30 days of the purchase, subject to the discretion of StealthEnomics™.
SECTION 7 – BILLING DISPUTES
Each StealthEnomics™ customer agrees to provide StealthEnomics™ 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should StealthEnomics™ receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before StealthEnomics™ has been given a chance to resolve the issue, StealthEnomics™ has the right to charge the customer for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by StealthEnomics™, in addition to the $60 chargeback fee mentioned above. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, StealthEnomics™ retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. StealthEnomics™ may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, StealthEnomics™has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.